Les Compagnons de la Destinée Index du Forum
Les Compagnons de la Destinée Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Link To Facebook Like From My Website

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Compagnons de la Destinée Index du Forum -> Hors de l'alliance -> Role Play
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
punjtha

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Link To Facebook Like From My Website Répondre en citant

Link To Facebook Like From My Website
> DOWNLOAD

Success Stories Features Pricing More Log In Start Your Trial Log In Start Your Trial Home Success Stories Features Pricing About Us Help & Guides Web Designer's Kit Blog Contact Us Domains Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn Youtube Pinterest 404 Page not found Sorry the page you requested was not found. I've even emailed multiple people on Facebook the pictures and haven't received a response. Ask Join the 1&1 Cloud Community . Just use the URL for your page e.g. Now use this to generate facebook like box. –Jenna Hammac Dec 14 '11 at 6:11 try logging into facebook wit your username and check whether it is correct one or not –Vamsi Dec 14 '11 at 6:15 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Recent Posts Email Marketing: 8 Facts That Will Help You Supercharge Your E-mail Campaigns Eating Well in the Age of Social Media Trending Social Media Tools to Grow Your Business Smartphones: The New Advertising Target The Best Marketing Pranks That Went Viral Recent CommentsStefano on 5 Simple Ways to Increase the Web Presence of Your BusinessJames on Trending Social Media Tools to Grow Your BusinessMatthew on Facebook Page vs Group: A Facebook Marketing DilemmaRobin on How to link your website to your Facebook Page or Profile for Insightskevin simpson on 100 more social media statistics for 2012 Tag Cloudadmin advertising Apps Australia brand business case study changes competition Facebook facebook changes facebook page fans followers Foursquare Google + Google Plus Instagram iPhone Like LinkedIn Marketing Mobile News Page Pinterest Places privacy Quora Smartphone social Social Media social media for business Social Media Monitoring social media statistics social media strategy Sponsored Stories Statistics strategy timeline Twitter Update viral welcome page YouTube Contact me Your Name (required) Your Email (required) Subject Your Message Home Products & Services Webinars About Got a question or want a quote? Designed by The Creative Studio Powered by WordPress . There was an alternate form of verifying who you are, but that didn't work either. rev2018.1.8.28313 . I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. What standard problems to YA novels have that I should try to avoid? I was inspired after hearing my friends complain about Young Adult or YA novels. .. 35 answers Psychology 2 days ago When was the last time you watched TV? 95 answers Newborn & Baby 2 days ago Click me to see next set of Questions! . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook I want to have a link to my facebook page from my blog Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite Every time I try to embed code that was recommended by another user, I get the same message: Could not retrieve id for the specified page. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook fbml facebook-like xfbml or ask your own question. this makes no sense to me. Every time I tried to post a question asking for an answer ( No vulgar, or abusive language in the post. Home No Results Found The page you requested could not be found. Stay informedAbout me + this blog Hi there, my name is Cara Pring, welcome to The Social Skinny, a website dedicated to social media and website optimization strategy. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. 13 answers Books & Authors 3 days ago How I can contact a Facebook representative or customer service directly? Hi there, thanks for reading. So I have to know what common problems do most YA novels suffer from and how can I avoid it. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. –Jenna Hammac Dec 14 '11 at 6:06 1 and what's the code you are trying to embed? –Mr1159pm Dec 14 '11 at 6:10 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote It would also be helpful if you post the code that you're trying to use currently, otherwise no one has any idea what you're trying to do. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found. It bought me to a checkpoint page where I had to verify that I wasn't spam by entering a verification code. By the way my story is about a odd and quirky but determined teenage girl who finds out her father she never met was an alien and sets out on a journey across the universe to find him. I changed my Facebook URL to something easy and simple, and place that in the code where I was told to but I keep getting the message that the correct id for that specific page could not be retrieved and to verify that the correct href was passed in. Discover. –Jenna Hammac Jan 3 '12 at 2:14 add a comment up vote 1 down vote Are you talking about a Page or Profile? For Pages, the Like Box plugin is probably the best option, and lets people like the Page right from your website: For your own Profile, there's Badges ( ) which you can use If it's your own Profile and you want people to Subscribe to you ('Follow') - there's a subscribe button you can use for this: shareimprove this answer answered Dec 14 '11 at 10:05 Igy 41k776109 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You can create a personal username for your account on facebook, check Facebook Usernames general information, creating a username will provide you with a custom url something like www.facebook.com/YOURUSERNAMEHERE you can easily add this to your blog by using the following html Follow me on facebook shareimprove this answer edited Dec 14 '11 at 10:03 Igy 41k776109 answered Dec 14 '11 at 6:07 Vamsi 2,60573968 I did that. If you just want a link in HTML to your facebook page, put this into your page: My Facebook Page The section that goes within the quotes should be the URL you see when you navigate to your Facebook page. Yahoo Answers Popular When someone I follow Answers a question Follows a question Rates an answer Asks a question Wins a best answer Default Apply Cancel . I had taken a nap about a week or so ago and went to log back on to my account. Reported Service Interruptions Please note: The page you requested is not or no longer available. Why didn't I just think to put the url to the page in the like generator. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . It was written in a professional manner.) it's deemed as 'spammy' or 'abusive' by Facebook's standards 5a02188284
download facebook password hack for free2012 facebook hackfacebook ad credits couponfacebook maccabi tel avivfacebook contest app ideasfacebook android disponibilit in chatfacebook fork in the roaddownload my previous facebook accountrestore facebook account after deletedfacebook not working on firefox 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Compagnons de la Destinée Index du Forum -> Hors de l'alliance -> Role Play Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation